Graphnet Health Ltd is an innovative, highly successful organisation supplying leading edge technology to the NHS. This role requires the provision of Project Management skills coupled to willingness to take responsibility, drive to completion, excellent presentation and communication skills. The ability to remotely work to deadlines and within agreed budget is vital.
- To project manage allocated projects to customers within the UK including NHS, Care organisations and commercial partners.
- Through liaison with NHS clinicians and IT professionals, the role will be to assist the organisations with the planning, enhancing and implementation of clinical IT applications.
- To provide dynamic and creative project management skills and leadership to ensure the successful implementation of the project and that customer requirements are met in full.
- To provide a point of contact for communication and liaison between all project stakeholders and the company for allocated projects.
- Complete all necessary early engagement work to ensure the successful initiation and planning of projects.
- Assist the customers with project initiation tasks such as advising on governance arrangements and managing the overall programme of work.
- Identify and recommend new projects in support of customer defined plans. Influence and engage with stakeholders to obtain buy-in and project commitment in terms of board membership responsibilities and release of resources to work on the projects.
- Work closely with colleagues within the Alliance to ensure customer delivery.
- Liaise with appropriate levels of staff within the healthcare Trusts, Private Health care providers, councils, commercial partners and GP practices on direction and resource planning in relation to the complex matrix of national and local targets, and local organisational initiatives and priorities to ensure ownership and success of project delivery.
- Ensure project milestones are managed and adhered to.
- Monitor and report on progress against the agreed Project Plans, ensuring that issues and risks are raised in a timely manner and at the appropriate level. Ensure the scheduled activities maintain a minimal disruption focus; this will involve consideration and resolution of complex scheduling issues.
- Identify options available for solution and the subsequent facilitation to interpret possible outcomes, the identification, evaluation and management of risk and benefits to be realised across allocated projects.
- To work and manage other project team members where appropriate, liaison with other Graphnet staff in relation to the projects for example with Patient Held Record leads.
- Work in the recognised Prince 2 methodology for Project Management adhering to Graphnet deployment standards and procedures.
- Manage progress against plans with monthly/weekly reporting to the Director of Programmes. Provide ad-hoc reporting to Management Boards, Project Executives and Groups as required.
- Conform to Graphnet Health Ltd standards and procedures.
- Maintain a good understanding of policy, political and cultural changes within the NHS, particularly in respect to NSF’s, national Information Strategies and other published papers within the NHS.
- Using experience of the NHS liaise with customers in a post-sales support role.
- Represent the company at local and national/, where required
- Follow the internal project/programme processes.
Policy & Strategy
- Identify and analyse the impact on the Projects of new and existing policies and make recommendations accordingly.
- Liaise with and identify the impact on customer organisations of any changes to working processes or information flows engaging them in business change, training and overall project management meetings as and when required.
- Contribute actively to the continuous improvement of Graphnet deployment methodology
- Implement and tailor PRINCE2 project methodology to suit customer ways of working.
- Prepare regular project reports as directed by the programme and local customer forums
- Provide verbal and written reports for the business and customers on all aspects of the projects to ensure they are fully updated on all aspects.
- Monitor project internal spend against forecast, escalating variances to the programme
- Maintain relationships with key resources in all areas of the company to ensure consistent approach to the delivery of quality products.
- Ensure that project delivery is adequately resourced and prioritised, and that all key products are delivered with benefits realised within tolerance for the life of the project(s).
- Extensive UK travel will be required as part of this role which includes the offices across the Alliance.
This job description is a reflection of the current position and may change in emphasis or detail in light of service developments. It will be reviewed in discussion with the post holder and line manager as part of the staff development review process. Any changes made will be with the agreement of the post holder and the line manager.
Access to the Graphnet Staff Handbook and all Graphnet Policy documents can be found on the Sharepoint site.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org