Public Engagement Portals.
Our Portals offer a safe and secure two-way communication link between social care professionals and external professionals or those requiring care. Some key functions include allowing individuals to access their own patient records, complete self-assessments, fill in relevant patient forms and send necessary files required by local authorities.
We have a variety of portal modules available that connect to our Children’s Case Management, Adults Case Management and ContrOCC systems.
Children's Case Management System
- Children’s Delegation Portal: enables multi-agency contributions to be made directly into our Children's Case Management system
- Children & Families Portal: enables service users to interact with their record and social worker, lead professional or SEN coordinator online
- EHCP Portal: an extension to the Children’s Portal that enables parents and carers to view the details of the key timescales and progression of the Education and Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- Carer Portal: an extension to our Children’s Portal that enables carers to view key information relating to their carer record, send secure information and submit Diary Records for the children in their care
Adults' Case Management System
- Adults Delegation Portal: enables multi-agency contributions to be made directly into the Adults Case Management system
- Adults Portal: enables adults and carers to access information and provides signposting to the support they need in order to manage their own care
- Client Finance Portal: allows the digital publishing of billing statements where ContrOCC has the payments import in place, review of financial assessment notifications and the editing and resubmission of financial assessment data in combination with the OFA, direct payment remittance, DPA statements and personal budgets
- Provider Portal: allows care providers to inform local authorities about care delivery, to submit invoices and review payments, to make expense claims and to communicate with the authority regarding any issues
- Online Financial Assessments (OFA): allows members of the public to go online and easily calculate their likely contribution towards social care
- MarketPlace: offers information, advice and a directory of social care services for citizens and carers
Education Case Management System
- Parental Portal: provides a means for parents, carers and businesses to self-serve all things education in terms of application of entitlement from Early Years two-year-old provision, Admissions to School, Work/Entertainment Permits and other support applications such as Transport to School and Early Years
- Establishment Portal: provides early years providers and schools a gateway into the Early Years and Education services of the authority for early years funding, effective processing of admissions applications and offers, as well as referrals for attendance and behaviour related to compulsory school-aged children
"Since the introduction of Liquidlogic Portals, we straight away are cutting down on what needs to be achieved in a home visit to a foster carer. So, it takes the pressure off of the social worker."
Norfolk County Council