Who we are
System C provides modern, easy-to-use, integrated IT solutions for the UK health and social care sectors. Our solutions help our customers deliver improvements in the quality of care, combined with increased efficiency and financial savings.
We are a British company with 30 years of experience dedicated to supporting health and social care in the UK. We understand our customers’ needs and priorities and are proud to have built up a broad portfolio of market-leading solutions designed specifically to support them in the delivery of integrated services across whole care communities.
System C and Graphnet together form the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance, a strategic alliance providing integrated IT solutions to the UK health and social care market.
Together we are:
- The UK's fastest growing supplier in social care systems with our Liquidlogic software
- The largest and most established provider of shared care records with over 13m patient records held in CareCentric
- A pioneer in mobile decision support systems with over 30 Trusts and 750 wards performing over 6 million assessments a month with CareFlow Vitals (formerly Vitalpac)
- A leading supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 26 Trusts,
- The no. 1 supplier in child health (covering 5m+ children)
- A significant provider in areas such as maternity and Business Intelligence
We specialise in providing health and social care solutions that allow for the integration of services across whole care communities. We do this by linking information from multiple systems, integrating workflows between care settings and supporting multi-provider reporting & analysis.
Our solutions use leading-edge technologies - including mobile, wearables, instant messaging and machine learning - to radically redesign services and the way clinicians and patients interact together.
Our solutions address all aspects of the government’s transformation agenda as outlined in the NHS Long Term Plan. Our focus is on supporting:
- integrated health and social care solutions
- new models of care, shaped around patients' needs
- timely clinical information when and where it is needed
- electronic records and paperless working
- access to the data analysis required to drive efficiency gains and improvements in the health of a population
- patient access to records and patient engagement
We are working with UH Bristol NHS Foundation Trust as part of NHS England’s Global Digital Exemplar programme and Thames Valley and Surrey as part of the Local Health and Care Record Exemplar programme. Together we have developed an approved blueprint for digital excellence that is available to NHS Trusts and care communities.