Who we are
At System C, we work in partnership with health and social care providers to deliver integrated, innovative and user-friendly IT solutions to transform the quality and efficiency of patient care across whole communities.
We are proud to provide our digital blueprint of market-leading solutions including CareFlow Electronic Patient Record, Liquidlogic social care software, CarePlus child health information system and CareCentric shared records and population health.
As a British company with over 35 years of experience, we are dedicated to supporting care in the UK and enabling our partners to achieve their digital strategies.
System C and Graphnet together form the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance, a strategic alliance providing integrated IT solutions to the UK health and social care market.
Together we are:
- The no. 1 supplier in child health (covering 6m+ children)
- A leading supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 27 Trusts
- A pioneer in mobile decision support offering with over 37 Trusts using our e-Observation system
- The largest and most established provider of shared care records with over 16m patient records held in CareCentric
- A significant provider in areas such as maternity and Business Intelligence
- The UK's fastest growing supplier in social care systems with our Liquidlogic software
With over 350,000 users across the Care Alliance, we specialise in providing health and social care solutions that allow for the integration of services across whole care communities. We do this by linking information from multiple systems, integrating workflows between care settings and supporting multi-provider reporting & analysis.
Our solutions use leading-edge technologies - including mobile, wearables, instant messaging and machine learning - to radically redesign services and the way clinicians and patients interact together.
Our solutions address all aspects of the government’s transformation agenda as outlined in the NHS Long Term Plan. Our focus is on supporting:
- integrated health and social care solutions
- new models of care, shaped around patients' needs
- timely clinical information when and where it is needed
- electronic records and paperless working
- access to the data analysis required to drive efficiency gains and improvements in the health of a population
- patient access to records and patient engagement
We are working with UH Bristol NHS Foundation Trust as part of NHS England’s Global Digital Exemplar programme and Thames Valley and Surrey as part of the Local Health and Care Record Exemplar programme. Together we have developed an approved blueprint for digital excellence that is available to NHS Trusts and care communities.