Who we are
As a British company with over 35 years of experience, we are dedicated to supporting care in the UK and enabling our partners to achieve their digital strategies.
System C is part of the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance, a strategic partnership working together to provide integrated solutions across health and social care.
Together we employ 800 people and are united in our commitment to helping the NHS and social care providers meet the agenda of the NHS Long Term Plan - transforming services to meet existing and unmet demands, using technology and data to target care where it is most needed and provide joined up
patient-centred services, and improving outcomes.
Together we are:
- The no.1 supplier in immunisation and child health, our system is used to manage Covid and flu vaccination
programmes for the whole of England
- A leading supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 28 Trusts
- A pioneer in mobile decision support with over 40 Trusts using our e-observation system
- The largest and most established provider of shared care records to integrated care systems and care communities with over 20m patient records held in CareCentric
- A significant provider in areas such as maternity and Business Intelligence
- The UK's fastest growing supplier in social care systems with our Liquidlogic software
With over 350,000 users across the Care Alliance, our solutions use leading-edge technologies to radically redesign services and the way care professionals and patients interact together.
Our solutions address all aspects of the government’s transformation agenda as outlined in the NHS Long Term Plan. Our focus is on supporting:
- integrated health and social care solutions
- new care pathways, shaped around patients' needs
- timely care information when and where it is needed
- electronic records and paperless working
- use of population health analytics for informed decision-making and effective action
- patient access to records and patient engagement
We are working with UH Bristol NHS Foundation Trust as part of NHS England’s Global Digital Exemplar programme and Thames Valley and Surrey as part of the Local Health and Care Record Exemplar programme. Together we have developed an approved blueprint for digital excellence that is available to NHS Trusts and care communities.