Automation Test Analyst
Liquidlogic is looking for a talented and experienced Automation Test Engineer to join their growing team. The role will primarily focus on Automation testing however it will also encompass a diverse range of activities which are generally of a highly complex and technical nature. It is well suited to candidates who are currently working in either a SDET or Automation Testing capacity.
The post offers good career opportunities with a company that has a demonstrable track record of promoting from within.
The successful candidate will join our team in further developing Liquidlogic’s market leading case management and workflow software that is used in social care and education management services. We need the right individual to boost this team and contribute to our expansion plans.
Our applications are web-based workflow solutions that include mobile apps and customer portals. They provide modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both social care and education professionals and the general public. The successful candidate will play a vital role in low level verification and testing of solutions in a service area that is comparatively advanced in its use of technology.
Liquidlogic is a successful and growing company and this post is part of a broader expansion of personnel.
Location - The role is based at the company’s headquarters in beautiful offices and gardens in a converted manor house in the rural outskirts of Leeds.
- Enhance and expand the Automation Framework, ensuring a consistent approach across all automation teams.
- Work alongside functional testing teams in defining requirements and scope for Automation Tests.
- Creation and ownership of a suite of automation tests, across all Liquidlogic products.
- Validate and test at a technical level and understand database, browser and network technology.
- Investigate and replicate issues found during automation.
- Use QA tools to track and manage resolution.
- Fully endorse iterative development and have dependable delivery skills in a fast-moving environment focused on rapid iteration and regular product updates.
- Help shape the product directions by participation in product design reviews and provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential issues.
- Understand and participate in the software development lifecycle and the release management processes.
- Keep up to date and review available automation test tools and their appropriate usage to ensure frameworks stay current.
- Automation and Performance Test Environment maintenance.
You will be an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated automation tester, with a desire to maintain the highest quality, performance and security standards. In additional you will possess these essential skills:
- Experience working with a programming language such as C#, Java etc.
- Experience with an Automation Framework such as Selenium Web Driver & testNG.
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of Automated Test Scripts.
- Strong database knowledge and SQL skills- preferably SQL Server.
- Exposure to, or willingness to develop, Performance Testing skills using JMeter.
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a flexible team player approach.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The following skills are also advantageous:
- Previous experience with Page Object Model design technique for Automation.
- ISEB/ISTQB related qualification advantageous.
- Experience of using Liquidlogic’s products.
- Experience of testing/developing in an Agile development environment
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org