Graphnet works with its customers across ICS, STPs, LHCR, CCGs, NHS Trusts and Local Government organisations to deliver regional shared care systems across health and care economies. Graphnet are the market leader the creation of shared care solutions, enabling the safe flow of patient data between care settings, and the aggregation of data for population health and personal health records.
The role of Account Manager will focus on delivering customer account management into existing and potential NHS customers with a view to increasing Graphnet’s revenues.
The post holder has a direct impact on the success of the company.
To plan and carry out account management, in order to maintain and Graphnet’s existing customers in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Account managing a number customer accounts and, working with colleagues as necessary to develop these to their full potential utilising a range of Graphnet products/services.
- Providing a high quality and responsive service to customers at all times.
- Resolving and/or escalating customer issues in a timely fashion to the appropriate business owners and monitoring to a timely resolution that meets the customer expectation.
- Delivering excellent customer satisfaction with Graphnet at all times.
- Protecting and increasing existing Graphnet revenues including identification of opportunities for introduction of new services/products from Graphnet or the wider Care Alliance.
- Defining, negotiating and agreeing commercial terms for new and renewal orders.
- Identifying sales opportunities and working with the team to develop and close these.
- Managing customer contact plan.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of customer priorities and needs.
- Identifying threats to Graphnet early and taking action to manage these.
- Working with other areas of the business to set and manage customer expectations.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the company’s product and services range.
- Maintaining relevant information held in the Graphnet Customer Relationship Management System.
- Report regularly on progress and status of each allocated account, including any prospective orders and any customer satisfaction issues.
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhering to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
The post holder will have knowledge and demonstrable experience of dealing with:
- Managing multiple accounts, developing these to their full potential.
- Developing strong relationships at all levels including at board level.
- Protecting and increasing existing customer account revenues.
- Preparing and delivering excellent presentations.
- Preparing proposals and tender submissions.
- Defining, negotiating and agreeing commercial terms for new orders.
- Helping resolve and/or escalating customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Responding to and following-up account enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Excels at establishing and building meaningful and strategic relationships with key decision makers.
- Good commercial judgment.
- Persuasive and credible.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Understanding and experience of managing contractual vehicles and frameworks.
- Ability to manage a complex caseload.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Success in establishing and building appropriate internal relationships.
- Ability to manage politically complex situations.
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to recognise and analyse risks and issues providing mitigations/solutions.
- Recognising the appropriate time to escalate risks/issues.
- Represent the Company appropriately.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
- Excellent knowledge of the NHS; ICS, STPs and LHCRs
- Good knowledge of NHS Dept. of Health ICT strategies, plans and initiatives
- Experience of working within or with other public sector bodies.
- Experience of leading virtual teams.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org