We support a range of interoperability capabilities for either fully integrating third party systems or providing access to data or communicating with other systems using data exchange techniques.
As one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Electronic Patient Record (EPR) systems, we have significant experience of the interfacing and integration requirements of the breadth of clinical and administrative systems in use.
CareFlow can help join health and social care in a range of different ways and is able to integrate with:
- All major electronic patient care records
- Hospital services and teams
- Hospital admission, discharge and GP referral tools
- Adults’ and children’s social care systems
- Care Homes
A frequent integrated release strategy ensures the rapid availability of new functions and the efficient delivery of statutory requirements, while standard terminology is a core pillar of our software - CareFlow EPR utilises SNOMED and specific datasets such as the Emergency Care Data Set and DM+D within EPMA.
- Embed functionality within third-party desktop applications to enter CareFlow and view full electronic case note, documents or results
- Call third-party systems from within the EPR, including all major Shared Care Record systems and multiple EDMS and PACs systems
- Integrate to national systems such as PDS and eReferrals to access and edit information
- Integrate with a dedicated voice recognition solution and on device native voice recognition capabilities to enable hands-free use of CareFlow via pre-configuration of command sequences