Modern Slavery Act 2015 Statement.
We are committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking.
1. System C’s Structure
System Healthcare Limited is a provider of IT services for the health and social care sectors. We are the parent company of the following subsidiaries:
- the Learning Clinic Limited
- Careflow Connect Limited
- Careflow Medicines Management Limited
- Clevermed Limited
- Liquidlogic Limited
- Oxford Computer Consultants Limited
- Liquidlogic (Australia) Pty Limited
The group has over 800 employees and operates primarily in the United Kingdom (with some customers in South Africa and Australia).
In FY23 the group had an annual turnover of £108,000,000.
2. System C’s Supply Chains
Our supply chains include: ICT service providers, hardware suppliers, professional service companies and organisations which provide facilities management-type services.
3. System C’s Policies on Slavery and Human Trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
4. Due Diligence Processed for Slavery and Human Trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we have undertaken a review of the group’s businesses and continue to carry out due diligence in respect of our suppliers. We have in place systems to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our group businesses;
- Identify and assess potential high-risk suppliers in our supply chains;
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains;
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains;
- Protect whistle blowers
5. Supplier Adherence to Our Values
We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. To ensure all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values we have in place a supply chain compliance programme. This consists of a supplier registration process which includes questions specifically targeted at preventing slavery and human trafficking.
For Financial Year ending 31 March 2023.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we require all new employees to read our Anti-slavery policy and provide training in accordance with our Anti-slavery policy to all employees who are responsible for procuring goods or services and/or have day-to-day contact with our suppliers.
7. Our Effectiveness in Combating Slavery and Human Trafficking
We continue to use key performance indicators to measure how effective we have been to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any part of our business or supply chains. These include:
- the number of new employees who have read our Anti-slavery policy (as a percentage of all new employees)
- the number of employees who are responsible for managing our suppliers that receive Anti-slavery training in accordance with our Anti-slavery policy (as a percentage of all such employees);
- the number of new suppliers that complete new supplier registration forms (as a percentage of all new suppliers);
- the number of suppliers assessed as potentially high-risk (as a percentage of all suppliers);
- the number of high-risk suppliers that we monitor/take action against (as a percentage of all high-risk suppliers)
8. Further Steps
Following a review of the effectiveness of the steps we have taken to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains we intend to maintain the current level of training and due diligence in FY 2024 in order to combat slavery and human trafficking.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 March 2023.