Watch our video for an update on progress and how fast follower, Whittington Health, can benefit from our blueprint
Our digital exemplar blueprint
System C is offering NHS trusts and care communities a blueprint for digital excellence. It covers all clinical IT within a hospital and across the care community, in a single solution.
This blueprint is being developed with University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, our partner in NHS England’s Global Digital Exemplar programme and Fast Follower, Whittington Health NHS Trust.
More and more trusts are coming onboard with our blueprint. A key advantage our blueprint is that it enables a trust to take a more phased, integrated approach to a full EPR rather than embarking on an expensive, big bang ‘rip and replace’ project.
It also has the advantage of being able to offer a route to an integrated health and care record, which is important under the NHS Long Term Plan – our Liquidlogic social care software is already in use across 89 local authorities and our CareCentric shared care record holds information on over 16m patients.
- It is a whole health economy solution. It provides all the local and care community-wide solutions required to modernise NHS computing and to support the transformation of care set out in the NHS Long Term Plan
- It is a modular template, consisting of a series of integrated solutions that allows NHS organisations to build up their digital maturity at their own pace, and according to their own circumstances – in line with Local Digital Roadmaps and STPs as funding becomes available
- It provides a clear path for organisations to reach a UK-equivalent of HIMSS Level 7
- It has a clinical core which will transform the way that clinical users across a care community use IT
- Finally, it will be delivered using System C’s deployment methodology. We have the strongest deployment track record in UK healthcare.
Watch our GDE blueprint story so far