e-Referrals & treatments
Medway Proxima is an integrated solution that supports healthcare providers and service commissioners.
- A referral management and treatment pathway solution, which links seamlessly to the NHS e-Referral system (compliant for over 10 years)
- Modular, cost-effective solution that can be configured to handle all aspects of the patient journey
- Treatment notes and electronic discharge summaries form part of patient pathway management
- Interface capabilities facilitate easy transfer of data to or from a local PAS or other systems
- Tried and trusted fast implementation – typically less than 12 weeks
Medway Proxima is suitable for:
CCG referral management services
Helping CCGs manage bookings from GPs more efficiently, reducing paper referrals and improving visibility of other local non-hospital-based service providers.
Independent treatment centres, clinics and community hospitals on a smaller budget
The Proxima e-Referral module enables publishing services onto the eRS national system. The full Medway Proxima solution supports the end-to-end patient journey, including treatment pathways, clinic management, onward referrals, correspondence, clinical records and electronic discharge.
- Patient assessment, outpatients, theatres and diagnostics
- Cost-effective integration with eRS
- Efficient referral management
- Optimised patient flows in and between primary and secondary care
- Improved resource planning and scheduling
- Reduced administrative effort and costs