A revolution in drug management, supporting CDAOs organisation-wide in their crucial role.
Provides a system which is tailored to the user's needs. The platform is integrated with the CareFlow Medicines Management system and provides hospitals with a completely paperless solution for their controlled drug processes.
- Integrated into CareFlow Medicines Management
- Standard interfaces for 3rd party EPMA / EPR and pharmacy solutions
- On-premise, hybrid-cloud or full cloud hosting options
- Offline capability in case of system outages
- Optimised for PCs and tablets
- Supports Citrix environments
Comprehensive training and full customer support:
Committed to providing outstanding training and customer support, our team has the knowledge and expertise to train and support all users of the system. Both on-site and remote training are offered. Training material and documentation is provided.
Designed for use by NHS and Healthcare staff throughout all areas within hospitals where controlled drugs are stored.
Minimise the risk of drug diversion
- Role and location-based security helps reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activity
- Granular reporting and real-time alerting support improved investigative processes
- Customisable workflows facilitate compliance with regulatory requirements
Reduce operational costs
- Integration with existing pharmacy dispense and inventory systems
- Integrated stock distribution between pharmacy, wards and theatres helps reduce errors and maintain accuracy hospital-wide
- Stock refill management functionality enables the pharmacy to proactively resupply wards and theatres to help maintain optimal stock levels
A modular solution
- Management of patients' own drug stock and ward stock drugs in the same location
- Manufacturing and destruction workflows included with pharmacy registers
- In-built reporting functionality
Through improved visibility, alerting, monitoring and reporting, facilitating the reduction of controlled drug diversion and misappropriation.
Through the enforcement of precise and consistent procedures to ensure regulatory obligations are met.
Through streamlining and automation of administrative tasks.
Through seamless integration with existing systems.