Critical care management
Provides more accurate and extensive patient records for high dependency units, where rapid response and decision making are vital. Its seamless integration with Medicines Mobile Suite, Pharmacy and EPMA allows the patient’s medication record to flow throughout their hospital care journey. This is a solution for high dependency units and theatres.
Experience the power of CareFlow Critical Care
Workflow driven user interfaces
- Our Critical Care is a single platform with two user interfaces
- All integrations from other systems and medical equipment are shared back to the core EPR
- Integrates with equipment and existing core systems within the Trust or Health Board
- Collects data from admission even before patients require an ICU visit.
- Continuous vital signs records are received and validated according to the care plan, before integrating into the clinical record by nursing staff
- Ventilator records are received continually into the system and stored in the clinical record once validated by nursing staff
- Receives and records blood gas data and aligns them with validated ventilator data
- Infusion pumps are sent infusion orders to setup the pump rate and the system receives back the total volume infused, which feeds directly into the patient’s fluid balance record
- Fully interoperable with other clinical solutions, allowing the user to integrate the platform into the existing estate, allowing for a phased approach to consolidating clinical systems
- Emergency Department, Intensive Care and Theatres modules are independent solutions on the platforms, however they can work with third-party solutions on a mixed environment
- Able to be deployed in a regional approach, across an Integrated Care System (ICS)
Training and full customer support
CareFlow Medicines Management solutions are consistently rated highly by our customers for training and customer support. Our team has the knowledge and expertise to train and support all users of the system. On-site and remote training is offered with all training material and documentation is provided.
- Integrated into CareFlow Medicines Management
- Standard interfaces for 3rd party EPMA, EPR and Pharmacy solutions
- On-premises, hybrid-cloud or full cloud hosting options
- Offline capability in case of system outages
- Optimised for Windows PCs and tablets
- Supports Citrix environments
Suitable for ICU, NICU and HDU environments for both ventilated and non-ventilated patients, the system allows the full management of the patient records via a single view.
The Theatres solution has a different user interface designed for low light conditions and is a complete Theatres solution for all records from induction through to the procedure and recovery area.
Emergency Department (A&E)
Based on the Intensive Care solution, in addition, this kind of ward displays its data in 15 minute slots instead of hourly.