CareFlow’s Clinical Narrative allows healthcare organisations and their clinicians to capture and share information in real time with colleagues, rather than relying on information traditionally held in paper notes, assessments and charts. It integrates notes captured by clinicians in the acute setting and in community, in addition to information flowing in from patients themselves. It’s easy to review, update and enter both narrative and structured clinical information. Information can be automatically pulled in to pre-populate clinical notes avoiding the need for duplicate data entry.
CareFlow Clinical Narrative is used to drive clinical workflows. It gives an opportunity to move away from simple data capture and introduce more efficient and useful ways of working. It improves data quality and compliance by making questions mandatory or presenting options in context of the patient’s conditions. This product is available on both desktop and mobile platforms.
Key components of Clinical Narrative:
- Defined rules, formulas and behaviour to create intelligent and dynamic forms
- Uses clinical note properties to group and organise notes in the viewer
- Chronological journal and summary views allow quick comparison of notes or values from assessments
- Includes a full front to end audit of clinical notes, including a printable report of every alteration, with details of whom, what and when
- Pulls in information from elsewhere in the patient record and previous entries to avoid duplication and save time
- Template versioning supports revision, refinement and testing of changes in forms prior to publishing for use
- Tools such as image annotator, diagnosis and procedure encoder can be embedded