Care-giving is a team effort, but team members are not always in the same place at the same time - patients often have multiple clinicians and carers in different locations and organisations.
CareFlow Clinical Workspace can be integrated with health and social care information systems to enable joined-up working between all care communities.
The Workspace uses a number of APIs (Application Program Interfaces) to facilitate a simple and straightforward integration process.
- The software is cloud-hosted, so money does not need to be spent on additional server hardware
- The software can be accessed via either web browsers or native iOS and Android mobile apps
- It can be scaled very easily to meet increased numbers of users without additional investment from customers
- Each client’s user-generated data is separately encrypted with securely managed encryption keys
CareFlow Clinical Workspace can help to join health and social care in a wide range of different ways, and is able to integrate with:
- All major electronic patient care records
- Hospital services and teams
- Hospital admissions, discharges and GP referrals
- Adults’ and children’s social care
- Care Homes
- All major shared care record systems