Our PAS solution combines an advanced patient administration system with rich department systems such as emergency department, theatres and maternity.
Medway PAS is the most modern, flexible and extensible solution available and is designed exclusively for the NHS. It is built on System C’s 25 years’ experience in PAS design and development. Medway is the core PAS/EPR system in 22 Acute Trusts, ranging from smaller specialist hospitals with a few hundred beds, to large teaching hospitals with 20,000 users.
The Medway PAS is capable of inter-operating seamlessly with existing systems and providing a single patient record for use by clinicians and administration staff. It can be either stand-alone or fully integrated with clinical systems from System C or third parties.
It comes complete with integrated management, operational and statistical reporting and can support the use of patient kiosks.
- Advanced PAS functionality, including live bed state; flexible multi-disciplinary scheduling; patient tracking throughout; and activity/casemix management
- Extended clinical functionality, including orders and results; clinical documentation and workflow; integrated clinical encoder (supporting SNOMED codes)
- Integrated departmental clinical modules: A&E, theatres and maternity
- Integration and interoperability built in, allowing for specialist clinical modules to be fully integrated, including: e-Prescribing; PACS; document imaging; and mobile technologies
- Focus on ensuring data quality. The system is designed to collect data as a bi-product of normal operational use; workflows designed to ensure that key details are not missed
- Reliable and trustworthy reporting. An integrated report writer produces CDS and other statutory reports with complete access to any data item in the system
- Advanced business intelligence tools, providing easy access to crucial information through the use of reports, summaries, data cubes, graphs and dashboards using integrated standard Microsoft analysis and reporting tools
- UK focus. Continual emphasis on providing DSCNs, such as 18 week RTT
- Compliance. Compatibility with English NHS Care Records Services such as eRS, PDS and NN4B
- Easy to deploy. Highly configurable, easy to deploy smart client application, simplifying installation and maintenance
- Personalised views. Highly configurable screens, providing users with information the way they want to see it
- Role-based access. Advanced confidentiality and security routines supporting role-based access (RBAC) to patient data