Clinician Resource Management System
CRMS is a comprehensive web-based system that seamlessly integrates job planning, leave, diary management, appraisal and revalidation for clinicians, departments and organisations.
Cost-effective and efficient, CRMS has been helping numerous NHS trusts manage clinician time for more than 10 years by facilitating the following:
- Appraisal, revalidation and profile management
- Job plans (planned clinician activity)
- Diary functionality (actual clinician activity)
- Leave and expenses
- Rota planning
- Automated reports
- Interface with both payroll (ESR) and clinical data systems
- Pay progression and CEA form management
Save time and money
- Step-by-step online management of the appraisal and revalidation process
- Provides transparent analysis of planned and actual clinical work.
- Empower your clinicians to manage their time and lists more efficiently
- Easier management of leave and expenses
Make life easier for your clinicians, who can:
- Manage both annual and study leave, ensuring an accurate record is kept
- Manage, record and analyse their time more effectively
- Store all relevant appraisal and revalidation information in one place
How can CRMS make a difference at your Trust?
Contact Jacqueline McConnell-Lawlor: