Service Desk Analyst - Liquidlogic
Service Desk Manager
We are currently seeking a Service Desk Support Analyst to join our team in supporting local authorities in utilising Liquidlogic’s market leading Social Services and Case Management software.
This role will be based at the company’s attractive offices in a converted manor house in the countryside on the outskirts of Leeds, Yorkshire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for 2nd and 3rd line support functions as part of the service desk
- Investigate, analyse and problem solve Service Desk Incidents using SQL
- Liaise and problem solve with Liquidlogic developers and with third party subcontractors
- Install software updates to customer’s live environments
- Liaise with customers over issues and problems that they encounter
Skills and Experience:
This is a customer facing role which requires good interpersonal skills, technical understanding, and the ability to work as part of a team but also demonstrates initiative when working alone. This is together with the skills outlined below:
- Strong analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience of SQL Server
- In-depth knowledge and experience of writing SQL/TSQL queries for fixing data issues
- Strong 2nd/3rd line software / application support experience
- Experience of MS Windows Server
- Experience of using MS Office
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all disciplines
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or telephone the HR Department for more information.