Project Manager - Liquidlogic
- To manage the implementation of the Roadmap Releases and projects for multiple allocated customers concurrently. This includes day to day operational aspects.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Sets and manages customer expectations.
- Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Schedules migrations, synchronisations and installations work with the appropriate teams
- Tracks and reviews
progressof software releases and resolution of issues via Liquidlogic widgets/Jira/Wiki
- Review and updates project milestones and
negotiateschanges where necessary
- Prepare completion/milestone certificates and change control notices where appropriate
- Prepare for Project Meetings and Reviews
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports time on a regular basis, i.e. via a time recording system.
- Use the JIRA systems to manage issues and forward to
appropriateteam for action
- Works with Product, Development and Technical Teams to analyse and solve issues
- Responsible for organising internal project meetings with the appropriate teams
- Highlights failed deliverables to a Senior Project Manager or the Deployment Director.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- To manage
an allocationof LIVE customers
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- To assist with cover for other PM’s during periods of absence
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to a Senior Project Manager or the Deployment Director.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Excellent communication skills - to have the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods
- Excellent IT skills
- Some experience of software implementation is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Project or a willingness to learn how to use it
- Ability to work unsupervised
- To be a quick learner
- Good organisational skills
- To have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- An awareness of Prince 2 principles and methodology
- Tolerance and patience
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to analyse and solve issues
- Will be required to travel to customer sites and stay overnight on an occasional basis
- Full UK Driving Licence required
Applications should be sent to email@example.com or telephone the HR Department for more information.