Product Analyst & System Consultant - Liquidlogic
Liquidlogic is looking for a talented and experienced analyst to join a successful and growing team in supporting customers of Liquidlogic’s market leading software.
The post offers good career opportunities with a company that has a demonstrable track record of promoting from within.
We are looking to recruit an analyst to support the development, design, implementation and support of our solutions in local authority Education Management departments.
The applications are
The successful candidate will be supporting solutions in a service area that is relatively advanced in its use of technology and makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable
The opportunity is based at the company’s headquarters in beautiful offices and gardens in a converted manor house in the rural outskirts of Leeds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in defining software requirements and design
- To assist customers in assessing how Liquidlogic software can be tailored to match their service needs
- To assist customers to convert this to configuration settings within Liquidlogic systems
- To take responsibility for creating, building and testing forms within the Liquidlogic systems using Liquidlogic Form Designer Tool
- To undertake software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- To answer queries from Customers with regard to configuration and form design/build
- To configure the Liquidlogic software for customers
- To create/update documentation
- To assist with the analysis of issues relating to the Children’s Liquidlogic systems
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborate with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
Skills and Experience
- An understanding of children’s services in local government, and in particular Education Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a complex caseload, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- To work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- To have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the HR Department for more information.