Junior Software Developer
Agile Scrum Team
System C developers impact millions of people every day through our range of healthcare software systems. Used extensively throughout the NHS, you might be wondering why you have never heard of us – we pay far more attention to our software delivering value than shouting about our latest contracts.
We are looking for a new breed of developer. Our teams are progressive – we need you to engage, delight and excite us with your mastery of software development. We seek the best!
We listen and adapt - Agile is a progressive movement in our organisation and we are constantly learning from the wider community and from each other. Our teams are increasingly
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2 months experience developing in at least one Object Oriented Programming language (such as C# or VB.NET);
- Experience of formal software development methodologies;
- Good communication skills with lots of energy and enthusiasm for your craft;
- Good understanding of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for delivering software development projects;
- WinForms and/or WPF experience
- Developing N-Tier applications
- Knowledge and experience of common design patterns (such as MVVM)
- Unit testing and TDD
Bonus - not essential:
- Knowledge and understanding of RESTful APIs.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org