Graduate Technical Support Engineer - CareFlow Vitals
Support and Deployment Team Leader
This role provides 2nd and 3rd line support functions as part of the Careflow Vitals Support
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform Careflow Vitals deployments and upgrades and ensure technical documentation is up to date.
- Provide second and third line customer support using the JIRA service desk.
- Use initiative to process and prioritise faults according to incident type and in line with SLA’s
- Own customer issues and corral appropriate resources to resolve within SLAs.
- Correctly assign calls to resolver groups or individuals in line with
processin a timely manner.
- Escalate any issues in advance of an SLA breach whilst retaining ownership.
- Author knowledgebase articles for both internal staff and customers.
ITILprocess is followed for all Incidents.
- Attending meetings, when required, in other System C offices.
Skills and experience
The post holder must have
- Experience working on a helpdesk.
- Experience in technical operations and technical troubleshooting.
- Experience of working within a software development company.
- Experience in writing technical documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft SQL Server, including writing basic SQL database queries.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
It is desirable for the post-holder to have the following skills:
- Advanced Microsoft SQL server including stored procedure, schemas and functions.
- Understanding of HL7 Interface messaging.
ofAgile software development.
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience of iOS.
ofsetting up Microsoft Windows servers, including IIS and SQL.
ofworking with cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft Azure.
- Strong determination to succeed with a positive
- Good communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Independent creative problem solver with a proactive approach.
- Puts customer satisfaction first.
- Flexible, versatile and non-reactive.
- Professional, with
abilityto promote and protect the reputation and ethos of System C.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com