Clinical Engagement Group (CEG)
Our Clinical Engagement Group, formed with CCIOs, CNIOs, senior consultants and clinical leads, provide expert clinical opinion on all aspects of System C’s clinical systems development. The group influences and provides feedback on the current and future content. It also assesses and advises on the clinical safety and suitability of new and updated solutions. The group provides leadership for the culture of change with regards to clinical processes involving System C solutions.
- The members of this group have knowledge and involvement in their organisation’s local and national clinical IT programs and initiatives.
- They also have an understanding of their organisation’s local digital roadmap and share awareness where the System C solution set is a constituent part.
- The group defines and communicates local clinical IT requirements to facilitate the System C development of effective solutions to meet those requirements.
- Within own organisation, the group assess and advises on the clinical safety and suitability of new & updated System C alliance solutions.
- It also ensures the organisation is kept appraised of System C's clinical roadmap, initiatives and priorities.
- The group understands and acts on factors that affect the successful delivery of projects/solutions from a local clinical perspective.