Home Based (UK)
This is an exciting opportunity to come and join the leading UK Health and Social Care Solutions Company.
Established in 1983, System C specialises in the provision of modern, class leading enterprise IT solutions. We were awarded the prestigious Microsoft Partner of the Year (for Health), which clearly recognised our innovative products and technical approach.
System C employees impact millions of people every day through our range of healthcare software systems. Used extensively throughout the NHS, you might be wondering why you have never heard of us – we pay far more attention to our software delivering value than shouting about our latest contracts.
We are looking for an individual who is dynamic and versatile and can work across skillsets and products to deliver a full implementation service.
Purpose of the role:
- A client facing role to ensure System C and Graphnet Care Alliance deployments and upgrades are delivered on time, within budget and in line with client expectations and project and benefits scope
- To deliver measurable business benefits to customers through the implementation of our market leading software products
- Where appropriate (for smaller scale deployments) to lead the project management and planning for individual sites, as directed by the Workstream Managers
- Articulating benefits, designing business processes and application software solutions that deliver our solutions most effectively
- Identify opportunities to create wider customer benefits and embed our solutions successfully across our customer’s businesses
- Manage the benefits realisation toolset and train customers on appropriate benefit tools and measures that support the scope of deployment
- Support client sites in development of Project Initiation Documentation
- Develop workstream project plans to achieve project objectives
- On large scale deployments, lead the client, together with the Project Manager, through a gated implementation process
- Promote, establish and adhere to effective project management governance
- Working with other workstreams (such as Integration, Data Migration, Reporting/BI), understanding the dependencies between workstreams
- Support the client, through User Acceptance Testing, analysing and resolving design queries and software problems
- Deliver presentations to stakeholders
- Understand and advise on configuration options
- Support client sites in development of communications, training and rollout plans
- Provide direction and support to site project team
- Planning for and delivery of training to client staff
- Promote best practice across client sites whilst maintaining client confidentiality.
- Attend client operational, project or ad hoc meetings
- Provide feedback to System C and Graphnet Care Alliance to improve our products and services
This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change with business needs.
Relevant Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of working in or with the NHS
- Experience of project management, benefits realisation and implementation
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in the delivery of training, testing and project support
- Customer facing and presentation skills
- Registered Nurse or other type of clinician (desirable but not essential)
- Project Management qualification (desirable but not essential)
- MS Office, Project and Visio skills
- Web-based document management solution skills (e.g. Confluence)
- Strong determination to succeed with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Team player
- Independent creative problem solver with a proactive approach
- Puts customer satisfaction first
- Flexible and versatile
- Professional with ability to promote and protect the reputation and ethos of the System C and Graphnet Care Alliance
- Support to contracts with the flexibility to travel to any client site
- Must be eager to learn new skills to enhance capability
- Must be able to take ownership of assigned tasks, anticipate potential problems and take prompt pre-emptive actions if required
- Must have the ability to create and maintain strong working relationships both with customers and internal business colleagues
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Candidates need to be aware that the role will require extensive UK travel to existing and new customer sites which may also necessitate overnight stays away from home.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com