HSJ Modernising Healthcare Summit
19th April 2018 to 20th April 2018
The HSJ Modernising Healthcare Summit provides a welcome dose of optimism and inspiration to contrast with the daily pressures facing the NHS and its leadership. You’ll have the headspace to learn about new solutions in a relaxed environment.
The summit focuses on the technologies, innovations and improvements that will have a transformative effect on our future healthcare system for the better, and will include a practical workshop titled:
"Accelerating and improving patient flow for ICSs and STP areas – know more, in real-time, for better decisions and improved outcomes"
This will be an opportunity to hear how NHS colleagues have leveraged integrated and collaborative mobile technology to achieve significant benefits to both patients and care professionals, and transformed service delivery.
This practical workshop, where senior NHS clinicians outline their own experiences, will cover:
- Enhanced clinical decision making and service re-design, supported by large scale shared care record deployments
- The connection of care teams 24/7 through integrated secure messaging
- How faster and safer intervention, referrals and handovers can be facilitated via clinical alerting, task management and workflow
- Ways to leverage mobile e-observations for smarter working and decision making
The workshop will be delivered by:
- Dr Michael Bedford, renal consultant, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Beverley Bryant, chief operating officer, System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
- Nick Elliott, client engagement director, System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
Heythrop Park Resort,
For more information, and to register, please click here.