HSJ Digital Transformation Summit
10th April 2019 to 11th April 2019
The HSJ Digital Transformation Summit focuses on the innovations taking place across the country that will shape the NHS of the future.
Trusts with GDE status and their Fast Followers will come together with those at the beginning of their digital maturity journey, as well as those innovating at an STP level, to collectively drive their development agendas, and chart the progress towards a paperless NHS.
The event will include a workshop on:
Improving flow across a whole health economy
Hear how Whittington Health will be harnessing real-time data across its integrated care organisation to create a single cohesive view and source of truth in order to manage patient flow across the whole health economy, reduce length of stay and release cost savings.
- Creating a system-wide bed state
- The benefits of real-time patient locations, transfers, capacity data and predictive discharge data for effective capacity planning
- Integrated workflow between health & social care for admissions, discharges and withdrawals
- Sam Barclay, chief clinical information officer, Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Beverley Bryant, chief operating officer, System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
- Paul King, solution director (patient management), System C
10th & 11th April 2019
East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham