Event: PAS / EPR replacement workshop
28th April 2015, 10:00 to 14:30 at King’s Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
Since the ending of the National Programme, over 40 Trusts have purchased and deployed PAS / EPR products. With the final end of the National Programme for IT due in July 2016, many more Trusts will be procuring and deploying new solutions, as older systems become unsupported or fail to meet the growing demands of NHS administration.
But replacing a system that Trust users have learned to work with over many years is never straightforward. This workshop looks at the hurdles and pitfalls of replacing a PAS / EPR – from procurement to go-live, drawing on the experience of NHS Trusts which have recently been through it.
- A case study from Whittington Health NHS Trust
- An independent specialist’s advice on how to build your business case and procurement options
- What to expect – methodology, project stages, roles, responsibilities, resources and change management
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them - How to manage RTT, activity reporting, scope creep, engagement issues
- CHAIR: Sean Brennan, CEO, Clinical Matrix Ltd
- Glenn Winteringham, Director of IM&T, Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Lisa Shotton, Director, High Resolution Consulting Ltd
- Paul Walsh, NHS Information Systems Consultant, High Resolution Consulting Ltd
- Markus Bolton, Founder and Joint CEO of System C Healthcare
- Sarah Peart-Bentham, Director of Programmes, System C Healthcare
- Kenny Maxwell, Customer Services Director, System C Healthcare