Event: Healthcare Efficiency Through Technology (HETT) Expo 2015
30th September 2015, 9:00 to 16:00 at Stand H378, Grand Hall, Olympia, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London W14 8UX
We’ll be attending this year’s Healthcare Efficiency Through Technology (HETT) Expo. Now in its fifth year, it is taking place on 30 September 2015 at Olympia, London.
Leaders and decision makers from the NHS and wider healthcare sector will be attending the show, benefiting from a range of features, including:
- A Main Conference Theatre packed full of leading public sector figures including:
- Tim Kelsey – National Director for Patient Information
- Andy Williams – Chief Executive – Health & Social Care Information Centre
- Five Seminar Theatres, which drill down into more specific areas of interest
- The Exhibition showcasing over 150 of the UK’s leading healthcare technology suppliers
- Networking with senior healthcare peers
- Exhibition Features from HSCIC and more
The primary objective of the event is to connect NHS and CCG budget holders with industry leading suppliers and experts who can provide the products, services and solutions which will drive innovative and efficiency throughout the public sector.
We have booked a stand in a premium location at H378. Graphnet will be exhibiting next to us at stand H376.