EPR Open Day - Medway 4 unwrapped
22nd October 2015, 9:30 to 15:00 at Nottingham Post Graduate Education Centre, City Hospital Campus, Hucknall Road, Nottingham, NG5 1PB
Helping Trusts meet clinical and organisational challenges
Join us at this FREE event that will showcase new clinical products and integrated solutions through a series of presentations and demonstrations, real-life case studies and an open forum for discussions.
We will introduce Medway 4, the new generation of the Medway EPR, now in live use in the UK. Medway 4 is a major re-write of the company’s existing Medway product set, and combines a sophisticated patient administration system with enhanced clinical functionality.
As part of the clinical story, you will hear how Medway 4 integrates with other systems within your Trust. Medway also allows acute Trusts to share patient records across multiple care settings, including social care and the primary sector, and to deliver the alternative models of care envisaged in the Five Year Forward View and Personalised Health and Care 2020.
Features of Medway 4 include:
- Improved order communications and results reporting
- New clinical noting and task management functionality
- Seamless integration with our new theatre management module
- Access to the Personal Demographic Service (PDS)
- Dr. Constantin Jabarin, Clinical Fellow in Emergency Medicine and Chief Clinical Information Officer, Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Andrew Fearn, Director of ICT Services, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Markus Bolton, Joint CEO, System C Healthcare Limited