Early Digital Healthcare Leadership Programme 2022
22nd November 2022 to 24th November 2022 at Royal College of St Catherines 2 Butcher Row, London, E14 8DS GB
System C is pleased to partner with the Florence Nightingale Foundation for the second year to provide a leadership development opportunity for early career Nurses, Midwives and Allied Health Professionals who are embarking on a career in Digital Healthcare Leadership and are members of the System C Clinical Digital Leads Network.
This bespoke programme will enhance attendees ability to successfully influence within their role and ensure they can transfer their learnings to contexts which require them to exercise authority. This prepares participants for future leadership positions, offering them the opportunity to exhibit their knowledge and influence at a systems level.
Emphasis will be on the early career digital leaders’ ability to embed digital solutions into practice. They will need to be able to educate and engage the wider healthcare workforce, reiterating the need to embrace digital methods without losing touch with personal patient care.
Day 1 - 22 November 2022
Personality Preferences and Performance in Teams (Delivered by the FNF Academy)
Introduction to the Florence Nightingale Foundation and developing the cohort learning community. Utilising Myer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) we will explore how personality preference influence personal leadership styles and how awareness can enable the promotion of high performing teams.
Day 2 - 23 November 2022
Presentation of Self: Presence & Impact (Delivered by the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA) - Face to Face)
Practical approaches to developing confidence and clarity in the delivery of key messages for a range of audiences including the media.
Day 3- 24 November 2022
Leading Digital Transformation (delivered by Jane Dwelly Vice President CHIME)
Explore your role in leading digital transformation and consider next steps in your personal and professional development
- Applications Open – 1 July 2022
- Applications Close – 1 September 2022
- Shortlisting – Week commencing 5 September 2022
- Participants informed of outcome – 5 October 2022
Benefits for the attendees:
- Clearer identification of your personal leadership style
- Greater self-presence and personal impact
- Deeper understanding of the impact of yourself on others
- Improved confidence in speaking up
- Renewed self-reliance to tackle real workplace issues
- Greater awareness of personal approach to leadership – biases, blind spots, attitude to diversity
- Professional development
- Ability to lead with greater presence
Benefits for Employer:
- Supporting leadership growth through fostering a culture of engagement and collective voice
- Positive and empowering impact on team working and staff engagement
- Succession planning with increased numbers of digital leaders in the pipeline
- Enhanced reputation of employing organisation and Systems C
- Individuals must be able to attend all dates of the programme.
- Must be a registered Nurse, Midwife or Allied Health Professional and be a member of the Systems C Clinical Digital Leads Network
- This programme is fully funded including refreshments and lunches for all face to face programme days and 2 nights accommodation during the programme. It is expected the travel costs to attend the programme will be funded by your employer and without this commitment, your application will not be complete and therefore will not be considered for shortlisting.
Application is now closed. Successful candidates will be notified by 5 October.
Early Digital Healthcare Leadership Programme 2021 alumni.
System C – preparing digital healthcare professionals for future leadership opportunities.