Digital Health Summer Schools 2018
19th July 2018 to 20th July 2018
System C & Graphnet Care Alliance are proud sponsors of Digital Health Summer Schools. Attended by over 400 digital NHS leaders from across the UK and Irish health and care systems, the three residential Summer Schools provide a unique environment to network and collaborate over two days. Our director of clinical information Jonathan Bloor will be sharing his knowledge and experience on clinical communications and collaboration on day one.
Programme highlights include:
- Unpacking UX and usability with Dr Michael Bedford, consultant, East Kent Hospitals University NHS FT
- WhatsApp doc? featuring Dr Jonathan Bloor, director of clinical information, System C on the panel
- Collaborathon organised in partnership with One Health Tech
- The Next Wave: innovation and disruption in digital health featuring System C on the panel
- Integrated Records Masterclass with Dr Jeremy Lewis, CCIO, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust on the panel
- Digital First NHS with Shauna McMahon, CIO, Frimley Health NHS FT
- Digital AHP with Philippa Winter, CIO, Bolton NHS FT
- My CNIO journey with Rebecca May, CNIO, University Hospital Bristol NHS FT
For more information, click here.
19 - 20 July
University of Birmingham
Find out more information: