Testing & QA Consultant - Liquidlogic
Liquidlogic is looking for talented and experienced Test & QA Consultant’s to join a very successful and growing team. The post offers good career opportunities with a company that has a demonstrable track record of promoting from within.
The successful candidate will join our team in further developing Liquidlogic’s
Liquidlogic has grown rapidly in the last 10 years to the point where the company is the market leader in the provision of specialist software for local authority social services departments.
Our applications are
Location - The role is based at the company’s headquarters in beautiful offices and gardens in a converted manor house in the rural outskirts of Leeds.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execution of test scripts, recording outcome of tests, escalation of defects and
identifiedopportunities for product improvement. Hands ontesting of all functional modules of the Social Care System.
- Liaising with other software testers and implementation staff to facilitate the testing of Liquidlogic software.
- Working closely with members of the development team in order to provide test feedback.
- Involvement with the creation and maintenance of suitable test environments within the Liquidlogic offices for all software testing to take place. This includes the set-up of the software being tested and test data.
- Creation and maintenance of test scripts and other documentation in keeping with existing and new practices within the QA team.
- Assist the Liquidlogic Help Desk team in investigating and resolving problems.
Skills and experience
- Experience of testing commercial applications within a busy team atmosphere.
- Good understanding of software testing techniques and test processes.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Ability to organise,
co-ordinateand prioritise day to day work load.
- Ability to understand software specification/requirements and to interpret acceptance criteria and derive tests accordingly.
- Experience of test management systems such as HP Application Lifecycle Management or Quality Centre would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Social Care or Community Health Care systems would be beneficial.
Foundationin Software Testing desirable but not essential.
- Experience of testing in an Agile development environment is highly desirable.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the HR Department for more information.