Technical Implementation Consultant
The Technical Services Team are responsible for the design, installation and support for all hardware platforms, operating systems, database management systems and associated layered products to Internal and External customers of the SystemC Group of Companies and Applications.
The suitable candidate will work alongside specialists within the team to help support the expansion of the Acute business unit, as well as deliver current\future contracted Careflow deployments.
The suitable candidate will be provided with on-the-job training for all supported hardware, operating systems, databases\applications - but should have previous experience and knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and\or newer (inc Active Directory administration), Virtualised Technologies, Enterprise Storage administration and Backup Technologies.
Experience with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server Administration, PowerShell would be advantageous.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Involved with deploying Internal and External Projects including Infrastructure to underpin company software solutions.
- Offer support and advice to other members of the team and the wider company.
- Adhere to company and team policies as well as working practices.
- May be required to work at other Company Sites, Customer sites or Datacentres as required
- To work as part of the team as well as being self-motivated and self sufficient
- Potential participation in a 24x7 On Call Rota in the future
Skills & experience:
Candidates should have experience and ideally qualifications in all or many of the following areas –
- Administration of Windows operating systems (2012\16\19) inc. Active Directory
- Experience administering VMWare v6 and above or other Virtualised Technologies
- Enterprise storage administration
- SQL Server basic administration
- NLB device management and configuration
- Great customer service and verbal skills, and the ability to represent SystemC at customer locations
- A strong and concise documentation skill set
- Ability to organize personal workload to meet agreed timescales and working under pressure
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Appreciation of networking concepts and terminology
- ITIL knowledge and principles, and their application
- Team player
Any skills or experience in the below technologies would be advantageous but is not essential
- Nutanix administration
- Experience in administering Microsoft Azure
- Experience in powershell administration\scripting
- Enterprise backup technologies
- Veeam administration
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com