Technical Consultant - Liquidlogic
The job is to join a team supporting Liquidlogic’s
Liquidlogic is looking for a Technical Consultant to join a very successful and growing team. The post offers good career opportunities with a company that has a demonstrable track record of promoting from within.
We are looking to recruit someone to assist in specialist aspects of the implementation, support and development of our solutions in local authority Social Care departments, where we have become the market leader in the space of just 10 years. We need the right individual to boost this team and contribute to our expansion plans.
The applications are
The successful candidate will be developing solutions in a service area that is surprisingly advanced in its use of technology and makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
The opportunity is based at the company’s headquarters in beautiful offices and gardens in a converted manor house in the rural outskirts of Leeds.
Liquidlogic is a successful and growing company and this post is part of an expansion of personnel.
- Responsibility for management and delivery of data migration services and technical consultancy
- Pre-sales technical support including client meetings and conference calls
- Consultancy for third-party integration projects.
- Delivery of migration documentation
- Communication of migration status with customers and internal staff
- Migration testing
- Management of migration go-live process
- Post live data migration support
- Product installations and upgrades
Synchronisationof interfaced third-party solutions
- Technical support to sales team including attendance at pre-sales meetings, technical responses to tenders,
specificationof hardware and account review meetings
- Support for helpdesk and development teams with respect to migration issues, integration problems and infrastructure related questions
This is a role requiring a person with significant experience, credibility, persuasive interpersonal skills, as well as the skills detailed below.
- Communications skills – both internally with different teams and management levels as well as externally with clients
- Writing skills – Provision and review of technical documentation and contract bid responses.
- Technical skills – competency in understanding complex technical issues and solutions and assessing impact across the company as a whole. Very strong SQL skills and
goodunderstanding of SQL Server. Understanding of hardware requirements for deployed products
- Creative problem solving – applying knowledge and experience in incident and problem management to support team members and other teams
- Understanding & experience of the products deployed across live sites and their place within the company portfolio
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the HR Department for more information.