Technical Business Integration Lead (contractor) – 3-6 months
Graphnet are one of the UK’s leading software providers of Shared Care and Health analytics solutions. A “Cloud First” organisation, we are one of Microsoft’s largest UK healthcare data customers with a variety of Azure services and technologies embedded across our suite of solutions. Our unprecedented growth over the last year has seen our test teams growing in number and we are seeking a talented individual to join our development team as a Technical Business Integration Lead on a contractor basis.
The Technical Services Department are collectively responsible for the installation and support for all Technical Platforms, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems and associated products delivered to internal and external customers of Graphnet.
The Technical Business Integration Lead will work alongside specialists within the Department, taking responsibility and driving all aspects of new business integration for Technical Services. With emphasis on the Technical Services function, you will manage, coordinate and support the business and infrastructure integration upon which Graphnet’s suite of products operates.
The Technical Business Integration Lead will work closely with Graphnet’s ITS and TechOps Teams, ensuring that our comprehensive support service is maintained, whilst new services are transitioned and integrated into the business. The successful candidate is expected to have demonstrable experience in all key areas.
The role will also operate within the TechOps function and so prior experience of Microsoft Azure, Networking and Windows Server Technologies is expected.
Serving as a key contact between the Technical Services Team, you will capture and document the existing setup of the acquisition in terms of Technology and Personnel.
You will lead the planning and delivery of all technology integration requirements throughout the lifecycle of the integration, including the scheduling of resource within the technology teams, identification of key risks and challenges, the development of short and long-term integration planning objectives, strategies and actions.
- The scope will vary; however activity will include (but is not limited to):
- Infrastructure, including Network, Telephony and End User Computing, Cyber Security, Data, and Application and Solutions Design.
Skills & Experience:
You will come from a proven background of managing multiple acquisitions from a technical point of view, such as a Technical Project Manager or Integration Lead.
- A deep and broad understanding of IT / Technology from an acquisition perspective
- Technology specialisms such as IT Strategy, Applications, Infrastructure, Architecture and Cyber Security
- Programme Management experience and track record of successful delivery of projects. Comfortable with ambiguity, fluid situations and a highly pressured environment which characterise acquisitions and mergers
- Excellent, demonstrable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Azure Management & Administration, including (but not limited to) Network (NSG, VLANs etc.), Storage, Analytics and Security
- Experience of routine Infrastructure Upgrades and Application Patching
- Demonstrable PowerShell Administration / Scripting skills
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Organisational Skills, with the ability to manage personal workloads in accordance with agreed timescales, whilst working under pressure
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Focus
- Team Player
- Ability to explain technical concepts to key stakeholders of all levels
- Any skills or experience in the technologies below would be considered an advantage but are not essential:
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Application Insights
- Failover Cluster Management
- Understanding of Grafana Analytics and Monitoring Solution
- Ivanti Endpoint Patch Management
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundation principles and application
- Knowledge of ISO27001, ISO27018 and ISO9001 Certification
- Any vendor certifications
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org