Support Analyst Administrator
The primary objective of this role will be to provide non-technical first line admin and support for the configuration and use of System C’s EPR Solution. The post-holder will be in direct contact with customers on a regular basis and will be responsible for ensuring customer’s needs are met from a support and SLA perspective. They will be expected to work to tight timescales, show a high level of attention to detail and be able to accurately update customers as to the status of their issues. The remit of this role will include working across teams consisting of developers, product managers, and technical support and software engineers.
Duties and responsibilities
• 1st line support, triaging calls from customers and 3rd party providers and using own initiative to process and prioritise faults according to issue type and contract in line with SLAs
• To ensure telephones are answered in a professional manner and callers are dealt with as appropriate
• To monitor the Support mailbox and action any incoming mail
• Correctly assign calls to resolver groups or individuals in line with support processes in a timely manner
• Identification of enhancement requests and appropriate transition to product teams
• Identification, assessment and classification of Clinical Safety/Risk
• Ensuring regular and timely updates are made to the customer
• Escalation of P1 / P2 Incidents to the Manager(s) as required
• Identify trends in support queries and keep relevant internal stakeholders informed about recurring support issues that could impact the product roadmap
• Proactively keep abreast of changes to the System C suite of products
• Based on experience and time spent in position, involvement in 2nd line support as appropriate with investigation and analysis of the issue and provide a resolution within the agreed SLAs
Skills and experience
The post holder must have knowledge / experience of:
• Ability to prioritise work and execute tasks
• Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
• A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment
• Experience of dealing with clients and prioritising outstanding tasks
• Ability to work independently and with others with minimal supervision
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work with detailed information
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong attention to detail.
It is desirable for the post-holder to have the following skills:
• Good general knowledge of the IT Industry
• Knowledge of ITIL with ITIL Foundation qualification desirable but not essential
• An understanding of the NHS would be of added value but is not an essential requirement.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org