Graphnet works with its customers across ICS, STPs, LHCR, CCGs, NHS Trusts and Local Government organisations to deliver regional shared care systems across health and care economies. Graphnet are the market leader in the creation of shared care solutions, enabling the safe flow of patient data between care settings, and the aggregation of data for population health and personal health records.
The role of Pre-sales Solution Director will be to focus on developing and designing innovative propositions that will result in Graphnet being selected by either existing or potential NHS / Private customers. These solutions and propositions will be tailored from Graphnet’s existing suite of hosted software products or through liaison with the product development team to shape the future development roadmap.
Health and care provision is undergoing significant transformation as people are living longer and not always in good health, preferences are changing with the move from acute to care at home or close to home in the community. Traditional point of care IT systems are not designed to support this emerging model of care and Graphnet are ideally placed to support service providers work collaboratively across traditional boundaries to provide the best care in the most efficient manner. Interoperability and integration in and between systems and organisations, a population health approach and personalised care is the new paradigm and to maintain its position and as market leader of shared care solutions, Graphnet must continually innovate and deliver relevant solutions in an ever changing industry.
The post holder will be a member of the Graphnet business development and customer success team and work with the Business Development Director on new sales opportunities and to shape bid responses and with the Customer Success Team to develop solution propositions to address specific use cases and the transformational requirements of its customers.
The role requires a strong understanding of the health and care sector, preferably with a background in healthcare provision, with a strong IT grounding and understanding of the impact of change and how transformation is best managed and communicated. The role can also involve management of partner organisations delivering services as part of the overall solution or proposition.
To plan and deliver innovative propositions tailored from Graphnet’s existing suite of hosted software products or through liaison with the product development team to shape the future development roadmap.
- Ability to explain complex technical and use cases in health and care language
- Thrive in high pressure, complex, changing environments with insufficient information
- Influential in the organisation with an adaptable and flexible approach to team engagement
- Able to deal with ambiguity, and find solutions to problems that meet the customers' needs
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise tasks and meet deadlines and an ability to communicate at all levels of the business and customer
- Adaptable and responsive to change
- The ability and desire to quickly realise the functions, capabilities and benefits of new healthcare solutions and technologies and their benefits
- To be an active member of the business development and customer success team sharing knowledge and experience for the benefit of all
- To keep skills up to date both in terms of Graphnet’s capability demands and the health and care sector
- Excellent communication skills and presence in front of C-Level Executives
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage competing priorities
- Prior experience with software demonstration is a must have
- Ability to work as a key member of a bid response team
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of customer priorities and future needs
- Meeting customer account representatives on a regular and agreed basis.
- Identifying customer sales opportunities and working with the account executives to develop these.
- Identifying account-based threats early and taking action to manage these
- Working with other areas of the business to set and manage customer expectations.
- Understanding the company’s product and services range as used by customer accounts e.g. Carecentric platform, CareCentric Population Heath and myCareCentric Personal Health Record
- Using customer contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems – i.e. CRM.
- Report regularly to the Business Development and Customer Success Director on progress and status of each account allocated, including any prospective orders and any customer satisfaction issues.
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhering to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org