Our teams are progressive – we need you to engage, delight and excite us with your mastery of software development and in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a generous annual leave entitlement, company contributing pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection. In addition, we are also able to offer discounted gym memberships, discounts on mobile phone contracts and various insurances.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need a BSc or equivalent in a software engineering discipline as well as:
- Excellent software engineering skill
- Microservice architecture, RESTful APIs
The following would also be greatly beneficial but not essential:
- Experience working on projects organised around a Cloud / Azure based architecture.
- Understanding of Azure technologies such as Cosmos DB, Service Fabric, Logic Functions, Azure Search Index, Service Bus and Event Grid.
- Experience of working with agile methodologies.
- Produce code to a high standard within an agile team.
- Follow technology trends, innovate and suggest improvements.
- Provide assistance and mentoring to colleagues ensuring software is designed, developed and tested according to good software engineering principles.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and other product teams.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Solution Architects.
- Develop product expertise.
- Demonstrate timely and accurate risk and issues management.
- Achieve agreed productivity targets.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com