Senior Test Lead (contractor) – 3-6 months
Hybrid - Home based with occasional travel to offices in Milton Keynes
QA Manager/Development Director
Overview and Key responsibilities:
Graphnet are one of the UK’s leading software providers of Shared Care and Health analytics solutions. A “Cloud First” organisation, we are one of Microsoft’s largest UK healthcare data customers with a variety of Azure services and technologies embedded across our suite of solutions. Our unprecedented growth over the last year has seen our test teams growing in number and we are seeking a talented individual to join our development team as a Senior Test Lead on a contractor basis.
You will join an experienced and cross dimensional team operating under a Scaled Agile framework, with access to a range of industry industry leading tools and platforms including Selenium Web Driver, Java, Azure DevOps, InteliJ IDE and API testing using the rest assured library.
There are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skills and Graphnet has been awarded an ‘outstanding’ accreditation from Best Companies for workplace engagement and has featured as one of the UK’s Top 100 Mid-sized companies to work for.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading, co-ordinating, planning and executing testing activities for our key azure-based projects. This person will lead the QA effort by example and work with our offshore and onshore resources. This will include overseeing and leading on all aspects of software QA including automated and manual testing practices.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate successful projects they have been involved with and will need to be able to hit the ground running, working closely with our QA Manager and QA resources. Knowledge of Health Care systems would be beneficial, but not essential.
If you want work at the cutting edge of technology to improve the lives of millions of individuals across the UK, then this may be the role for you.
- Experience of managing testing activities for a defined project delivering to specified deadlines within an agile development environment.
- Experience in coordinating manual/automation QA activities for a QA team whilst being hands on with the testing.
- Practical experience in manual and automated testing practices (3+ years in a lead position).
- Hands on experience with Selenium (Java/C#) and a solid understanding of the .Net framework.
- Excellent experience in Non-Functional testing using industry standard tools.
- Hands on experience of working with MS Azure (Azure Service Bus, Microservices, APIs, Azure functions, SQL Azure, Azure storage).
- Experience of testing Web based applications across multiple platforms.
- Experience in testing RESTful APIs and web services.
- Experience of working with structured data (Understanding of XML, JSON etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues using a platform like JIRA.
- ISEB/ISTQB qualifications (desirable)
- Computing/IT related Bachelor’s Degree (desirable)
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com