Senior Developer (Careplus)
SystemC are looking for a talented and experienced Developer to join our CarePlus team where you will have the opportunity to utilise your experience and creativity within the product suite.
You will be expected to work alongside both existing and new development team, customers, third parties and wider internal teams to support the product capabilities. As the product and company portfolio continues to develop there would also be opportunities to expand your technical skills.
Although this role is remote there may be a need to travel to SystemC offices which are UK wide.
We are the market leader in our field and have a significant market share within England and therefore this role is high profile and plays a key part in the success of the product going forward.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop software including back-end database changes, front end UI
- Integration development to support third parties and customer requirements e.g., Patient Demographics Service (PDS)
- Work with colleagues to define requirements, design and implement scalable and high-performance solutions
- Undertake software testing, when required, to support
- Maintenance and new feature releases
- Clinical safety approval process
- Deployments across both pre-live and live environments
- Apply software and system reference updates to customer sites
- Undertake technical data migrations and activities. This will involve liaising with customers, third parties and internal colleagues/teams
- Collaborate with both internal teams, customers or third parties to facilitate a successful implementation
- Able to communicate complex details clearly to both technical and non-technical teams
- Ensure all necessary processes and procedures are carried out with a high level of attention to detail and on-time delivery
Skills and Experience:
- Proven development experience in Intersystems Cache/Ensemble
- Experience in healthcare preferred but not essential
- Any Java/HTML development experience would be an advantage
- Ability to undertake system testing
- Experience working on third party integrations
- Any experience with data migrations would be beneficial
- Assist internal teams and customers in technical discussions and requirements definition
- Comfortable handling complex issues with confidence and in a tactful manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good team-worker who is passionate about building positive working relationships
- Self-motivated with good time management/organisations skills to meet sometimes challenging deadlines
- Successful in working to tight deadlines in a busy, challenging environment
- Experience in the use of supporting systems; Jira, Microsoft Office etc
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new products, technical skills and best practices
- Willingness to travel to a company office, when required.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org