Project/Programme Manager (Clinical Projects)
No fixed location
Head of Programmes
Main job responsibilities:
- Particular focus on programme and project management of our clinical projects, including ePMA, Order Comms & Results and the Careflow products.
- All aspects of planning and deploying complex healthcare IT systems and services at NHS Trust and Health-Community level, including the management of the client and 3rd parties.
- Ensuring buy
in tothe plan from all parties, including client and 3rd parties
- Presenting & reporting to Project Boards and Senior Management.
- Achieving milestone sign off; aspects of which may have dependencies upon the client and 3rd parties
- Identifying and managing project issues and risks and escalating appropriately.
- Direct management of
team(s) (including client and 3rd party) to deploy the solutions.
- Working alongside our Clinical Adoption Executives to support each other in terms of future planning and realisation of benefits arising from deployments
- Providing demonstrations and workshops to the client to encourage
team workbetween supplier and client
- Team-building and working with colleagues from System C and other companies
- Providing consultancy around Change Management aspects of the project
- Identifying new areas of business or interest for System C and provide input to bids and proposals.
- Accountable for a range of projects managed by project managers, or a complex programme of delivery involving a range of modules and or subcontractors
- Degree educated or equivalent (significant work experience may be acceptable as a substitute
- In-depth knowledge of the NHS and Healthcare Information Systems
- Understanding of the role of healthcare informatics in the delivery (and modernisation of) healthcare services
- Project Management methodologies – PRINCE2 an advantage
- Medical/Clinical systems awareness or a clinical background an advantage
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment.
- Experience of dealing with end users and prioritising outstanding tasks
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Significant experience in
NHSor health care domain, typically 10+ years.
- Experience of working in a consultancy role and/or communications with key stakeholders at board lev in client organisations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing.
- Able to communicate and organise effectively at all levels; management, clerical and clinical
- Ability to organise and
co-ordinateareas of work for yourself and others.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and planning skills.
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good teamwork, person-management and motivational skills
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestone and delivery dates are met
- Able to work away from home and willingness to travel is essential
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com