Product Subject Matter Expert (PAS)
System C products impact millions of people every day through our range of healthcare software systems. We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert to join our PAS Development Teams, to drive delivery of several of our PAS modules, in particular MPI, CPIS and PDS. Your key areas of focus will be Quality Assurance of PAS functionality, hence extensive skills and experience in these areas are a must for the successful candidate.
Our Agile methodology is based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), which means you will be part of an Agile Team, working directly with development and QA staff, whilst collaborating with Product Owners and Product Managers from a planning and vision perspective. As an SME you will contribute the NHS expertise and Business Analysis skills to the team. Your key responsibilities as the resident expert will be:
- Work closely with and provide support to the development teams to facilitate a smooth continual development of CareFlow PAS products.
- Contribute to design of modules within the PAS domain.
- Early identification and mitigation of clinical safety risks.
- Provide onsite SME expertise when required to client /project team.
- Undertake product solution demonstrations for the client clearly presenting the benefits of the solution.
- Assist with product solution testing to ensure fit for purpose and go-live.
- Product Testing both within the Agile Team and in Integration Testing.
- 4th line Customer Support.
- Provide expert support and guidance to Release Management, Sales and Deployment Teams.
- Contribute to preparation of user documentation and training material.
Our product is large and we are a widely distributed team. You will need to excel at communicating your ideas to audiences large and small in whatever format you have available. We all collaborate and help each other out, even when things are not going our way.
- 5+ years' experience of working in an acute hospital environment with EPR responsibilities e.g. System Manager, Deployment Lead, Process Change, etc.
- Operational “client side” experience in multiple functions supported by EPR.
- An interest in and a desire to work with IT systems.
- Issue analysis and problem resolution including creation and documentation of workarounds.
- Supervision, training and coaching of less experienced staff.
- Experience of working with design, development and testing methodologies e.g. Agile, V Model.
- Experience with System C Medway or other advanced Patient Management.
- Having experience of the following:
- Documentation of user guides/ training guides.
- Conducting testing and taking responsibility for approving modules fit for release.
- - Provision of Training.
- Provision of demonstrations / workshops to both internal and external audiences.
- Analysis and documentation of user requirements in order to drive the development and deployment of new functional components for an existing module or the creation of new functions.
- Review and amendment of bid responses or customer requirements documentation.
- Identifying functional gaps and assessing relative priorities.
- Supervision of less experienced staff on deployment, design or testing projects.
- ISTQB or ISEB Foundation in Software Testing.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org