Graphnet are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be able to support the deployment of our CareCentric application to customer organisations across the country. Working in collaboration with our Programmes Team they will work closely with Project Managers and Integration Specialists to ensure that the deployment of our software is delivered to our high standards.
Working closely with the Programmes Team, the Product Specialist will support the Project Managers in ensuring that the solution is configured, deployed and fit for purpose against their requirements. The role will also require internal liaison with other departments such as Dev/Ops, Development and Products to ensure the product is ready, configured and meets the needs of the service.
- Undertake product solution demonstrations for the client clearly presenting the benefits of the solution;
- Provide client with appropriate documentation/templates e.g. configuration build workbook/s, role based access mapping documents, process change plan, gap analysis document etc;
- Working with the client, undertake a gap analysis exercise to identify and ensure the product solution / application can absorb all current and future operational procedures;
- Working with the client, undertake configuration design workshops and ensure clear management and control of the configuration build and associated documentation;
- Support the client in the production of a Process Change Plan to enable the product solution to be utilised to maximum effectiveness by all users;
- Conduct regular reviews of the configuration build and associated documentation and resolve any issues;
- Work with Graphnet deployment teams and client project teams to facilitate a smooth implementation of the product solution and any associated 3rd party integrated software solutions;
- Support product solution training as required. (train the trainer & end user);
- Preparation and maintenance of training documentation to support product training;
- Support the testing of new and maintenance product solution releases;
- Identify, investigate and where appropriate escalate software issues and assist with resolve;
- Some projects may include involvement in the development, maintenance and production of documentation relating to the use of ad-hoc data collection tools for client sites;
- Assist with data migration where required recognising configuration issues and ensuring resolve;
- Assist with product solution testing to ensure fit for purpose and go live.
- Experience working in or for the NHS;
- Thorough understanding of the operational procedures within the different departments that make up the NHS;
- Understanding of the importance of the data collection and reporting required by central government to record NHS activity;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing;
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others;
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed;
- Ability to influence, organise and plan;
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met;
- Willingness to travel and work away from home.
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment;
- Experience of dealing with clients and prioritising the outstanding tasks.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.