Product Manager – Clinical Narrative
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Product Manager who will be responsible for one of our key clinical platforms, Clinical Narrative.
With a keen interest in the documentation and utilisation of clinical information, you will champion the adoption of electronic record keeping, to provide a longitudinal view of care and to drive clinical pathways. You will be responsible for the overall product vision and work with the wider Product Management, Solution Assurance and Product Development teams plus other key internal and external stakeholders to confirm that vision.
A key element of the role is to help orchestrate the flow of data across System Cs healthcare platforms through the utilisation of standard clinical terminology (e.g. SNOMED), API’s and through direct integration as appropriate.
- Development of the Product Vision for Clinical Narrative in line with the overall EPR strategy
- Creation and management of Clinical Narrative “features” based on the themes and goals identified within the product vision.
- Works with all relevant agile teams and subject matter experts to develop features and concepts so that they are ready for development.
- Supports Solution Assurance and wider Product Management in the identification of key EPR functions which may or may not utilise elements of Clinical Narrative.
- Liaises with internal and external clinicians alongside Solution Assurance to gather clinical requirements.
- Liaison with other internal and external stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of good quality reusable content including standard workflows and assessments.
- Provides support to Product Subject Matter experts in the creation and development of supporting documentation.
- Acts as Senior Subject Matter expert as required if agile teams, subject matter experts, deployment teams and support teams have specific queries / issues that cannot be resolved elsewhere.
- Adheres to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Standards in line with company policy and adherence.
- Works with the User Experience team to ensure that user experience standards are identified in the context of distinct capabilities applicable Clinical Narrative and that overarching standards are applied too.
- Supports bid and procurement activities as appropriate
Education and Experience:
Whilst it is accepted that an individual’s education and experience will vary, the following is provided as guidance:
- Degree or equivalent in a business or IT related discipline or equivalent professional experience in a software development environment.
- Significant healthcare domain experience with a thorough understanding of healthcare IT solutions.
- Experience of working with both onshore, nearshore and offshore development teams.
- Demonstrable understanding of Scrum and SAFE methodologies.
- Experience and/or knowledge of JIRA / Kanban and Confluence systems
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills – must be self-motivated
- Ability to identify requirements and deliver solutions in an incremental manner
- Demonstrate a knowledge of SNOMED and its application in healthcare settings
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, influence, negotiate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders with often conflicting priorities and requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to align with company strategy whilst also thinking outside the box
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com