Population Health Consultant
A software house committed to providing clinical software solutions to the healthcare sector is seeking a permanent Population Health Consultant as part of the Population Health Analytics team. The role supports and guides customers implementing Graphnet Population Analytics solutions into stakeholder organisations.
- Supporting the delivery and implementation of CareCentric Population Health product into health and care organisations.
- Engage with key stakeholders such as Medical professionals, NHS commissioners, Informatics leads, service managers and transformation leads across health and Care organisations.
- Train and coach end users in the use of the tool.
- Work with the Graphnet population health development team and analysts to tailor the product and reporting to an organisation’s needs.
- Support, advise and influence stakeholder organisations with the use of population health analytics. Includes the integration of analytics for business as usual use, operational use, service redesign, business planning and change.
- Support customers in the realisation of benefits from use of population health analytics
- Define population health analytics projects content and deliverables where required.
- Work with customers to create meaningful case studies which showcase examples of good practice in health and care organisations where Graphnet Care Centric Population health has been implemented.
- Perform population health analytics software demonstrations to potential customers as required.
Experience and skills
- Experience of working within NHS IT / Analytics consultancy.
- At least 3 years’ experience of engaging with all level stakeholders across the health and care community such as medical directors, GP's, nurses, practice managers, health and care directors, public health, NHS and care managers as well as IT professionals and analysts.
- Good knowledge of the Health and Care domain including policy, data flows and reporting requirements.
- Experience of managing and delivering IT software product implementations within the NHS.
- Some knowledge of Primary care systems such as EMIS/TPP/Vision/Microtest.
- Some knowledge of Secondary care EPR systems.
- Good knowledge of NHS data sets and informatics currencies covering GP data sets, Acute data sets including SUS data, Community, Mental Health and Social Care.
- Knowledge of Information Governance rules and requirements within Health and Care.
- Experience of supporting and influencing organisations and stakeholders in the use and implementation of population analytics and or risk stratification within a health and care organisation.
- Experience of training and coaching end users in the use of software.
- Experience with supporting users integrate software use into business processes and projects.
- Experience with supporting users in using software to evaluate health and care programmes.
- Experience of working alongside a technical development team with the ability to interpret end user needs into a deliverable specification that development teams can deliver on.
- Previous experience of working within a health and care organisation
- Experience of using Microsoft Power BI
- Some experience of using SQL server or a good understanding of database technology
- Some general knowledge in the use and application of statistics and data science
- Experience of testing software
- Some knowledge of agile development methodologies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related subject (desirable)
- Passion about your craft and love of sharing knowledge
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software development
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information
- Pro-activeness and confidence in making decisions
- Positively influence fellow team members
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com