Operations IT Graduate (CareCentric)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a graduate or junior IT Assistant/Administrator to join our operational support team. The nature of the work is incredibly varied due to the different environments. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, and able to work in a thorough manner and have excellent interpersonal skills. There is excellent opportunity to develop systems skills and understanding.
- To review customer environments on a daily basis to ensure integrity of the system, this will include checking incoming data feeds across all sites, checking for any errors in functionality and reporting back to customers where required.
- Supporting the team with general admin-based tasks.
- Regular housekeeping management
- Helping the team manage basic IT issues and responding to queries.
- Ad-hoc tasks to support snr members of the operations support team.
Key Technical Skills:
- Good understanding of IT systems and databases
- Good/Advanced Excel skills
- Able to work in a logical and systematic fashion.
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A broad overview of IT issues, both software and hardware
Key Personal Skills:
- Ability to adapt to a fluid and varied workload.
- Be a willing and helpful team player.
- Exhibit a flexible, can-do attitude to problem solving using own initiative.
- Be reliable and motivated with the ability to stay focused when working from home.
- Display strong interpersonal skills.
- Show a desire to ensure work is completed rigorously and exhaustively.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org