Marketing Assistant - 12-month FTC
Blend of home working & Stratford-upon-Avon
Are you a marketing assistant with a flair for design?
Can you tell your Photoshop from your Premier Pro?
We are looking for someone who is bright, self-motivated and enthusiastic to join our marketing team. This role has a major focus on graphic design with the production of adverts and website graphics making up half of your day.
You should have a passion for marketing and an interest in how digital technology can transform health and social care.
Your typical day will be varied and cover the entire spectrum of marketing, with a specific focus on graphic design and digital marketing. You will help support a proactive marketing team by working on a variety of projects and campaigns, creating rich content for the company website and social media platforms.
Who are we?
System C and Graphnet together form the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance, a strategic alliance offering integrated IT solutions to the UK health and social care market.
- Creating graphics and adverts to support marketing campaigns
- Utilising and analysing social media to help enhance and promote the company brand
- Helping with targeted marketing campaigns, both digital and traditional
- Creating and contributing content and ideas in line with the company’s marketing strategy
- Planning and managing our presence at exhibitions, conferences, client engagement forums and other industry events
- Maintaining the customer and prospective customer database
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Any other marketing duties as required
- Graphic design skills and experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (in particular Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Search Console
- Sound understanding of social media marketing
- Strong IT literacy skills essential
- Highly organised
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to grasp new processes, procedures and concepts quickly
- Proactive, enthusiastic approach
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative
- Excellent communication/relationship skills
- A team-working and collaborative approach to work
- Good attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
- Marketing degree and/or work experience is desirable
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits – check them out here. This position offers a blend of home and office working.
To apply, send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.