Graphnet Health the UK’s leading supplier of shared care record software to the NHS and care services. Our CareCentric software facilitates the integrated planning and delivery of care services across a whole health and social care community. Our solutions are based on the collection, analysis and sharing of data, allowing professionals and patients to manage care proactively.
Our solutions are designed to support the delivery of integrated care services. By providing access to a single, secure electronic health record, Graphnet’s CareCentric product suite allows clinicians and care professionals to work safely and effectively across disciplines and organisations
We are seeking two candidates to fill graduate roles within the organisation, covering development, application support, deployment, and system configuration. The role will aim to provide a wide breadth of experience within an IT software house, across some of Graphnet’s key departments for development, delivery, deployment and support.
The roles will be involved across the two key areas of the business, Development and Operations to ensure a high level of service is delivered to our customers.
- To support the deployment and service desk in ensuring that a high level of service is delivered to all customers when deploying and maintaining the application
- Work closely with the Programmes team to help in the delivery and configuration of the application to customer sites
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure that the Product Roadmap and customer expectations of future product functionality are being addressed
- Work within the development team to help build and deliver additional new functionality to enhance the product
- Liaise with staff and customers at all levels
- Escalate incidents/problems to senior staff/management where required and in a timely fashion
- To ensure that all documented procedures are adhered to
- 1 years+ experience in a software development environment using SQL Server
- Computing/IT related at a Degree level
- Working towards or have gained a Computer Sciences Degree or equivalent
- Working towards a Business Studies with Digital Marketing or equivalent
- A problem solver that doesn’t shy away from a challenge
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach
- Can easily adapt to working on multiple issues at any one time
inter-personaland communication skills
- Aptitude to quickly grasp new concepts and information
- Proactive and confident in making decisions
- Can demonstrate creative thinking and not afraid to challenge their own methods
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org