Implementation Specialist (Clinical)
Implementation Specialist Team Leader
Purpose of the role
This is an exciting client facing role within the System C and Graphnet Care Alliance responsible for deploying market leading clinical software products on time, within budget and in line with client expectations and project scope.
Working with both internal and client project teams, the role of the Implementation Specialist is to facilitate a smooth deployment of the product solution and any associated 3rd party integrated software solutions to deliver improved and more effective clinical and business workflows. This will involve working with clinicians and clinical colleagues to drive change in order to realise benefits, incorporating digital excellence into clinical practice and assisting users to become paper free whilst enhancing patient safety and the patient journey.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in nursing in the NHS.
- Hold a current qualification with a professional body (e.g. NMC, HCPC registration).
- A proven track record in the implementation and delivery of IT solutions to the NHS
- In depth understanding of clinical workflows in and between the NHS and other organisations (eg Social Care)
- Evidence of recent clinical experience.
- Evidence of CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
- Thorough understanding of the operational procedures within the different departments that make up the NHS;
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment;
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in the delivery of training and project support and implementation
- PRINCE II Practitioner qualification
- Understanding of the deteriorating patient agenda and the relevant national guidance
- Undertake product solution demonstrations for the client clearly presenting the benefits of the solution
- Good knowledge and understanding of functionality available to be deployed on customer sites, with the ability to walk customers through the workflow and all aspects of the functionality.
- Provide client with appropriate documentation/templates
- Working with the client, undertake a gap analysis exercise to identify and ensure the product solution / application can absorb all current and future operational procedures
- Working with the client, undertake configuration design workshops and ensure clear management and control of the configuration build and associated documentation
- Promote best practice across customer sites whilst maintaining client confidentiality.
- Articulating benefits, designing business processes and application software solutions that deliver our solutions most effectively
- Identify opportunities to create wider customer benefits and embed our solutions successfully across our customer’s businesses
- Manage the benefits realisation toolset and train customers on appropriate benefit tools and measures that support the scope of deployment
- Support customer site software user acceptance testing
- Support to internal company software testing including identify, investigate and where appropriate escalate software issues and assist with resolution
- Assist with product solution testing to ensure fit for purpose and go live.
- Assist in development of clinical aspects within the system.
- Assist with testing clinical developments of the system appropriate to their clinical competency.
- Escalation point for all UAT issues that trusts raise during the deployment window.
- Provide onsite customer support for new site go-lives and implementation of new functionality
- Planning for and delivery of training to customer staff ensuring the preparation and maintenance of training documentation to support product training;
- Assist with data migration where required recognising configuration issues and ensuring resolve;
- Attend customer project boards, operational or ad hoc meetings
- Act as the primary escalation point for customer escalations, escalating internally to the Account Manager, Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager as appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing;
- Excellent customer relationship skills;
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills;
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others;
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed;
- Ability to influence, organise and plan;
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met;
- Willingness to travel and work away from home
- Willingness to maintain clinical skills and competency
- Willingness to maintain clinical qualifications.
- Professional with ability to promote and protect the reputation and ethos of System C Alliance
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org