Graduate System Consultant and Trainer
In summary, our System Consultant and Trainers support our customers who are local authorities in using our own designed and developed, innovative software systems.
You will join the existing team of five System Consultant & Trainers who will support your development. You will learn everything you need to know in order for you to understand our products and learn how to best support our customers through the delivery of training and system consultancy. While you will be primarily office based, you must be prepared for a significant amount of travel as our customers are based as far north as Scotland and as far south as Kent!
You will be involved in software implementations, helping to analyse customer requests for system configuration and development, and undertaking software configuration work on customer’s behalf, don’t worry if that sounds scary as we will furnish you with all the knowledge you will need to be effective in this role.
We are looking for confident, bright and driven graduates who are looking for a challenge and don’t mind spending time away from home.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing full lifecycle product support including, training needs analysis, course design, training delivery and consultancy support for all Liquidlogic applications;
- Working closely with the Training Manager to develop training programmes;
- Assessing and triaging software change requests and faults;
- Investigating and responding to customer training queries;
- Assisting in making configuration changes to the Liquidlogic applications e.g. Form Building;
- Assisting Project Managers in software implementation projects;
- Helping to produce system documentation and other learning mediums.
We don’t mind what degree you have studied as long as you:
- Are willing to learn
- Are willing to travel nationally and stay overnight on a regular basis
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have experience of using MS Office
- Are an excellent communicator and organiser
- Can work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Can analyse, investigate and solve issues
- Can work unsupervised and are self-motivated
- Can prioritise and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Can demonstrate good verbal and written skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car
If you have a training related qualification or Database reporting experience using BO, SQL or SSRS then even better, but if not don’t worry as we can provide training for that too!
Applications should be sent to email@example.com or telephone the HR Department for more information.