Graduate Software Developer
As a Graduate Software Developer with Liquidlogic you will embark on your career developing software solutions that have been credited for saving lives! You will be working in a small, agile team building our exciting new software solutions for local authorities as well as enhancing and maintaining our market leading applications.
You will have completed your degree in a subject like Computer Science or Maths but more importantly, to succeed in our Developer graduate programme, you will have:
- Have a real passion for programming
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a flexible and creative attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Be innovative and self-motivated
In addition, experience in any of the following would be highly beneficial:
- Java programming
- Databases, SQL, NoSQL
- Database Design
- Web services, SOAP, REST
- UI/UX Responsive Design
- Analysis & Design techniques
- Secure coding techniques
- Agile development methodologies
But don’t worry if not, we will provide you with the necessary training and support!
Applications should be sent to email@example.com or telephone the HR Department for more information.