Graduate Product Support Specialist - Shearwater Systems
Part of a Products team including designers & project managers working to support our customers in their use of our software toolkit. The role will also involve gathering requirements and produce functional design specifications. Working in an evolving agile development environment it will mean participating in a variety of activities throughout the product lifecycle. Works with the Product Manager, feature owners, UX designers, Developers, QA, & Deployment to ensure effective service delivery.
Working as a member of a small but dynamic team of product specialists who are producing innovative mobile applications and software toolkits for Care Teams and patients. This will include supporting the components of our product set through issue management and problem resolution.
- Building and adapting applications using the solution toolkits provided, through iterative design methodologies and working
closewith client (e.g Clinical) teams
- Meeting internal Operational Level Agreements as well as Customer Service Level Agreements to maintain excellent Customer Service across a range of live deployments
- Providing Testing or
Problem solvingsupport to Development and Deployment Teams for new functionality or in troubleshooting new issues
- Solution roll-out support including customer education, onsite support, sales support, etc.
- Producing Documentation for Known Error Databases, FAQ’s, and Release Notes
- Development of User Guides, Technical WIKI’s and resources to support internal and external teams
- Assistance with securing Customer sign-off of requirements and participating in usability testing studies as required
- Analysing and documenting workflow in support of requirements analysis and functional design, identifying and estimating benefits of alternative workflow adoption;
- Writing requirements for new solutions, enhancements and defect corrections;
- Working with stakeholders e.g. Development, Designers & Customers in the evolution and validation of the solutions;
- Analysing and defining product changes needed to support integration with aligned 3rd party products and or complementary solutions;
Participate in stakeholder forums (internal and external) as required to support needs analysis, workflow and design reviews and product reviews. This will involve presenting workflow design, product/design walkthrough and benefits identification/estimation.
Utilise structured requirements analysis/design methods and processes to ensure efficient and effective delivery of software developments in an Agile environment. In conjunction with the Product Manager and
Participate in team review processes for internal quality assurance of requirements and designs.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team, maintaining collective domain and product knowledge and ensure flexibility within the team.
- Ensure requirements and designs meet applicable standards and regulatory requirements and are adaptable and flexible to enable compliance with National Government requirements
- Provide Deployment Support as necessary, reviewing requests for change and undertaking detailed analysis and design where necessary.
- Use of Software tools in a
- Exposure to Healthcare and/or Social Care domain with an understanding of Service delivery is preferable;
- Experience of working in an agile environment or within a structured team
- Understanding of UX design principles is an advantage
- Exposure to requirements analysis and creating solution specification documents;
- Evidence of working in a customer facing role with multidisciplinary teams and forming good business relationships.
- Basic technical understanding of key concepts relating to mobile and cloud software would be useful
Knowledge and skills
- Strong decision making, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Thorough understanding of trends in IT adoption, application and benefits;
- Ability to manage and collaborate with internal and external customers;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Competent user of MS office applications and requirement gathering, documentation and management tools.
- Degree in business or IT related
- Experience of working in a Healthcare environment would be beneficial
- Willingness to train to achieve additional vocational qualifications
- Risk assessment, prioritisation and triage skills;
- Effective time management;
- Innovative and results driven attitude;
- Team player with a good sense of humour
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com